Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2-D Picture made into Spatial Video

I chose the tutorial that shows you how to take a 2-d photo and make it into a video clip with spatial qualities. It happened to be one of the longer tutorials and it showed you quite a variety of filters and effects to use. I even had to use a "null" layer. I think these fall in line with my interest in the cinemagraphs. With this one I may not have found the correct way to make the leaves look like they're swaying. The photo kind of has to be the right kind for this process to work best. Unless flawless looking video isn't what you're going for. If you just want it to look like a 3-d animated image, i think this is a great process for that.

Videocopilot - Animating a still



Stars video from Eric Huber on Vimeo.

Here's the original image:


No comments:

Post a Comment