Thursday, April 4, 2013

Comps for the 4/4














 A few shot ideas have come up as I've been working on these, and a few of them are of course going to be reused as more cutting occurs. I have a new Earth to place in existing shots. There are some color choices to experiment with. I think with the nature of the project I've embarked on there are quite a few more shots that will have to be created as I go. The practical elements I've used for piece have worked out so far and things seems to be aesthetically working together. That Lunar rocket may need to be redone with smaller strokes after I see it juxtaposed next to the existing lunar lander. I think I'm going to create a shot of the blast off in the sky as well, its a pretty cool effect that I think I could get some more use out of. People love fire and propulsion. I was almost reconsidering the paint splatter stuff for the dark side of the moon but as I was placing it I started to like it again. Im wondering if my footage of "the earth that could be" should be animation type stuff or if I should get some actual footage of our real world since we are in the future compared to when this takes place...


No comments:

Post a Comment