Thursday, May 2, 2013

Final Revised


After a meeting with one of my graduate advisors, I have modified my story. I have taken out the aspects about the future. I have also taken out the "signal" aspects. I simply have an astronaut discovering a duck-family on the moon and eventually taking them back to earth with him. Its been a fascinating process creating this piece and getting to know this program. Getting to create a shuttle launch and a trip to the moon in one of my narrative pieces definitely wasn't in my plans before this semester began, but now with this after effects knowledge and the right tutorial video, just about anything is possible in there.
I tried to better focus just on the astronaut and making the ducks appearance more of a fun animal-in-the-wild type situation. The astronaut then just follows him back to his nest rather than there being some signal source or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment